Fast, Effective Debt Collection in Melbourne
AMPAC are a commercial debt collection agency that resolves unpaid debts in Australia and overseas. Our team have experience performing debt collection in Melbourne for small businesses and high profile clients in the private and public sectors.
Our services are completely transparent and designed to streamline the collection process for you. Using the latest debt collection software and strategies, we engage early with debtors and quickly assess their ability to pay.
If your debtor is unwilling to pay, we provide you with efficient and cost-effective strategies to increase your chances of success.
- Commercial Debt Recovery – AMPAC works closely with small businesses and high profile clients in the private and public sectors. Our collection strategies apply to a broad range of scenarios involving contract breaches and unpaid debt.
- Local Government Rates and Sundry Debt - Our team works on behalf of over 85 Local Governments around Australia. They use the latest technology and collection strategies to reclaim unpaid Rates, Sundry debts , Insurance Claims and Legal Costs.
- Strata Levy Recovery – To maintain the financial wellbeing of your strata buildings, your debt collector in Melbourne will quickly locate debtors and assess their capacity to pay. Our team understand how Strata Title Acts operate in different states and territories. This ensures the collection process is carried out according to the legislation in each State and Territory.
- Education and School Fee Recovery – Debt collectors work closely with each family to resolve unpaid Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Fees. Each case is approached with a clear understanding of their unique circumstances.
- Insurance Claims and Premium Recovery – Our team of highly skilled collectors regularly work with underwriters, brokers and their insured's. We're experienced in resolving all kinds of claims, including General Insurance (motor, marine and property), Compulsory Third Party, Workers Compensation and Mortgage Insurance.
- International Debt Recovery – Even the most complex international cases can be resolved by AMPAC's senior account managers. We analyse your unique circumstances and enforce relevant collection strategies specific to your case.
AMPAC Online – 24 Hour Access
AMPAC Online is a secure platform that lets you manage your portfolio at any time. It can be accessed on your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
- Upload debts to initiate recovery action
- Upload supporting documents for your account manager to review
- Access updates and detailed management reports in CSV, PDF and Word formats
- Issue instructions and communicate with your account manager in real-time
Make Secure Online Payments
Using our online payment portal, debtors can make full or partial payments of their debt immediately. They can also:
- Directly communicate with AMPAC
- Request a payment arrangement
- Review previous payments
Got Any Questions?
Fill out our online form here for all enquiries about debt collection in Melbourne, interstate and internationally.
Contact one of our many branches and speak to a consultant:
Stephen Moloney - 0401 710 053 (Melbourne)