Government Debt Recovery Melbourne
Local councils rely prompt payment of rates in order to deliver the services required by its local community.
Unpaid rate and other debts compromise Council’s ability to deliver services and affect Councils financial wellbeing. The nature of Local Government debt recovery can be time consuming and a burden on Council’s resources.
At AMPAC, our Local Government debt collectors ease this burden by customising a debt recovery solution designed specifically for each Council we serve. The Melbourne AMPAC team provide transparent and inexpensive debt recovery services, which keep the council separate from the process to preserve their reputation and integrity.
When you are unable to contact debtors on your own, the authoritative approach of a collection agency can increase your chances of success.
AMPAC are experienced negotiators who use the latest tools and technology to recover your overdue debt. Debtors are promptly located and contacted through various means from telephone calls, to emails and SMS as well as letters and field calls.
The debtor is assessed based on their capacity and willingness to pay. If a debtor is willing to pay, but is experiencing cash flow problems, we establish and manage a payment arrangement until the debt is fully paid. Payment plans are firm but fair, and take into account both the debtors circumstances and your need to get paid in a timely manner.
Debt Recovery Services
- Overdue Rates Collection
- Sundry Debt Collection
- Skip Tracing
- Legal Advice
- Debt Management Advice and Analysis
- Training Services
- Legal Costs Recovery
- Insurance Claims Recovery
AMPAC’s legal team are experts in Local Government litigation, including the recovery of rates, sundry debts, insurance claims and the recovery of Council’s legal costs. Legal services include:
- Undefended and Defended Legal Action
- Bankruptcy and Liquidation
- Process Serving Legal Costs Recovery
AMPAC Online – 24 Hour Access
AMPAC Online is a secure online platform, which gives you complete control over your matters.
- Access on your web browser using a smartphone, PC, notepad or similar mobile device
- Upload evidence to support your matte – including credit documentation, invoices and contracts
- View documents received from AMPAC about your matter
- Issue instructions and communicate with your account manager
- Obtain detailed management reports in PFD, CSV and Word formats
- View and print statements online
Debtor Payment Portal
Debtors have complete access to a secure payment portal for repaying debts.
- Communicate with AMPAC
- Arrange a payment plan and repay debts
- Review documents as evidence for previous payments
Need to Ask a Question?
AMPAC Debt Recovery offers you peace of mind in times of financial uncertainty. Our collection strategies are 100% transparent and designed to preserve the integrity of your local council.
If you have any questions, send us your online enquiry here.
For more information about our government debt recovery services in Melbourne, contact us now, a consultant will be happy to answer your call:
Stephen Moloney - 0401 710 053 (Melbourne)