Debt Recovery Perth
AMPAC Debt Recovery
When faced with an unpaid debt, you need an experienced debt collector to recover your money. AMPAC Debt Recovery in Perth provides cost effective, timely and expert collection services to business located in Perth and throughout Western Australia.
Our advanced debt collection strategies deliver real solutions for a diverse range of high-profile clients and small business enterprises.
Debt Recovery Services
AMPAC recommends early intervention to ascertain the debtors willingness and capacity to pay their debt. AMPAC’s services include all aspects of debt recovery and commercial litigation designed to quickly and cost effectively resolve unpaid debts.
- Commercial Debt Recovery – We support organisations in all sectors of industry and commerce throughout Australia and overseas with a complete range of debt recovery services.
- Local Government – AMPAC’s WA based Local Government team currently support over 75 Local Councils and have over 15 years experience in the sector. Our services include rates recovery, Sundry Debt, insurance claims and legal cost recovery on behalf of Council.
- Strata Levy Recovery – Levies are essential to the financial wellbeing of strata properties. We work closely with Strata Managers and Owners Corporations to recover unpaid debt from lot owners.
- Education and School Fee Recovery – Our team focuses on collecting primary, secondary and tertiary fees. We assess the unique circumstances of students and families and initiate firm policies to bring a swift resolution.
- Insurance Claims and Premium Recovery – From general insurance to compulsory third party, workers compensation and mortgage insurance claims – we work for large and small insurers to deliver cost-effective results.
- International Recovery – Our experienced senior management team specialise in the complex nature of international debt recovery.
- Credit Documentation Reviewing - Poorly written terms and conditions can greatly affect your chance of debt recovery success. We update your terms of trade with clear, concise terms and conditions to improve your credit risk management.
AMPAC Online – 24 Hour Secure Online System
AMPAC Online is a convenient way to access information about your matters.
- AMPAC Online gives you the flexibility to manage your portfolio wherever you are.
- Use your PC, tablet or smartphone to perform a range of tasks to manage your account.
- Upload debts for recovery action
- Upload your supporting evidence and documentation for your account manager to review
- Access updates and detailed management reports in CSV, PDF and Word formats.
- Issue instructions and communicate with your account manager in real-time.
AMPAC’s Debtor Portal allows your customers to:
- Make a full or partial payment of their debt immediately
- Request a payment arrangement
- Review previous payments
- Communicate with AMPAC
Got Any Questions?
Send your online enquiry here and we’ll help you get started on your case.
For all enquiries about debt recovery in Perth, interstate or internationally, contact us now.
(Melbourne) Stephen Maloney – 0401 710 0553
(Sydney) Mark Logue – 0409 749 709
(Perth) Colin Phillis – 0448 001 313