Debt Collection Agency Sydney
Are you looking for a Debt Collection Agency in Sydney?
AMPAC Debt Recovery (AMPAC) is a fully licensed commercial debt collection agency that provides an end-to-end range of debt recovery services nationally, using some of the most advanced collection technologies available.
AMPAC's clients include many small businesses as well as some of Australia's highest profile private and public sector organisations, where credit risk management and the recovery of overdue debt is a priority.
AMPAC’s primary objective is to engage debtors in the recovery process right from the outset. The combination of skilled personnel, advanced debt recovery software, voice recording and paperless direct debiting give AMPAC an advantage early in the debt recovery process.
AMPAC’s systems provide our people and our clients with the latest tools to achieve the best results for you. All our systems are fully integrated; this includes our collection system and reporting tools, telephony, payment management system, as well as our client and debtor portals.
What locations does your Sydney office service?
AMPAC’s Sydney team deal directly with all matters where the debtor situated in NSW, QLD, ACT as well as all international debt. AMPAC’s interstate offices in Melbourne and Perth deal with all other jurisdictions throughout Australia.
Call Mark Logue in AMPAC’s Sydney office on 0409 749 709 to learn more about how we can help you.
What services do we offer?
- Email, SMS, written, face-to-face and telephone demands
- Management of payment arrangements
- Debtor location (skip tracing)
- Field calls
- Legal action including enforcement and insolvency
- Process serving
- International debt recovery
- Property, company and directors searches
- Special investigations
What industries do we serve?
AMPAC debt collection agency in Sydney specialises in the recovery of debts all segments of industry and commerce, including:
- Commercial Debt Recovery (B2B)
- Insurance Claims Recovery
- Education and School Fee Recovery
- Local Government Rates and Sundry Debt Recovery
- Strata Levy Recovery
- Consumer Debt Recovery
- International Debt Recovery
We work with small businesses, large organisations and Government Departments on a daily basis. AMPAC assesses each individual matter and advises on the most appropriate collection strategy to resolve the matter quickly and cost-effectively.
Use AMPAC Online to stay up-to-date with your matters
AMPAC Online is available to clients 24 hours, 7 days a week via PC, tablet or smartphone. The convenience of real-time access to your matters means you are always up to date and in control of your portfolio.
Using AMPAC Online you can:
- Load matters online
- Attach correspondence including credit applications, invoices and other documents
- View documents received by AMPAC relating to your matters
- Obtain detailed management reports in CSV, PDF and Word formats
- Issue instructions and communicate with your Account Manager
- View and print statements online
Got any questions?
Send your online enquiry here and a member of our Sydney team will get straight back to you, or speak directly to one of our experts, Mark Logue, on 0409 749 709. Mark has been dealing with matters all around Australia and internationally for over 30 years, so you can be sure to receive the right advice.View Mark Logue's profile