Commercial Debt Recovery Sydney
Get Back to Business as Usual With Prompt Commercial Debt Recovery in Sydney
Is the growth of your business being hindered due to slow paying customers?
Are you spending all your time chasing unpaid debts?
AMPAC provides commercial debt recovery in Sydney for big and small businesses. Just as our team works closely with high profile clients in private and public sectors – we bring timely, cost-effective results to small businesses as well.
AMPAC initiates contact with your debtor as soon as you refer the debt to us. We assess their capacity and willingness to pay and keep you informed the whole way through the debt recovery process.
Commercial debt recovery in Sydney involves a range of processes designed to get your debt paid quickly and cost effectively. These may include;
- Email, SMS, written, telephone and face-to-face demands
- Field calls
- Locating debtors (skip tracing)
- Establishing and managing payment arrangements with the debtor
- Commencing and enforcing legal action in all states and territories throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- Assessing your credit documentation including your credit application and terms and conditions of trade to protect you from slow and non-paying customers
AMPAC plays a crucial role in enforcing commercial litigation, which often vary in scale and complexity. As business disputes are becoming more complicated, we are continually reviewing our approach to maintain timely and cost-effective standards set by our experienced collectors.
AMPAC Online – 24 Hour Online Access
Our secure online platform gives you complete control over your portfolio. It can be accessed from your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
- Upload debts to initiate recovery action
- Upload supporting documents for your account manager to review
- Receive updates and detailed management reports in CSV, PDF and Word formats
- Issue instructions and communicate with your account manager in real-time
Your Customers Can Make Secure Online Payments
Using our online payment portal, debtors can make full or partial payments of their debt immediately. They can also:
- Communicate directly with AMPAC
- Request a payment arrangement
- Review previous payments
Got Any Questions?
Fill out our online form here for all enquiries about debt collection in Sydney, interstate and internationally.
Contact one of our branches and speak to a consultant:
(Melbourne) Stephen Maloney – 0401 710 0553
(Sydney) Mark Logue – 0409 749 709
(Perth) Colin Phillis – 0448 001 313