Debt Collection Sydney
How do you know if your business needs assistance with debt recovery?
AMPAC Debt Recovery provides advanced debt collection strategies and legal advice. We prioritise your cash flow needs to deliver timely and cost-effective debt collection in Sydney, interstate and internationally.
Whether you’re a small enterprise, large business or local government Council – we delivery in a cost effective, timely manner.
Debt Collection Services
AMPAC performs debt collection in Sydney across a broad range of industries and market sectors. Our team is highly skilled, and is able to quickly assess the debtors willingness and capacity to pay.
- Commercial Debt Recovery – We specialise in B2B debt collection, and are the preferred suppliers for some of Australia’s best known brands in both the private and public sector. It doeasn’t matter whether your business is large or small, if you need help with debt recovery, AMPAC has a solution for you.
- Local Government Rates & Sundry Debt Recovery – AMPAC understands the importance of cash flow for local governments and its effect on the delivery of services to the local community. Our services and technologies are tailored to meet the unique circumstances of each Council and their community.
- Strata Levy Recovery – Your debt collector in Sydney contacts overdue lot owners to assess their capacity to pay overdue levies. Our team works with Strata Managers to reconcile unpaid funds and maintain the financial wellbeing of their strata properties.
- Education and School Fee Recovery – We recover primary, secondary and tertiary school fees. Our process ensures students and families comply with their debt payment obligations through swift and cost-effective resolutions.
- Insurance Claims and Premium Recovery – AMPAC has many years experience dealing with debt and claims recovery relating to motor vehicle claims, compulsory third party premiums, workers compensation premiums and mortgage insurance claims.
- International Debt Recovery – International cases are handled by senior account managers who understand the more complex nature of offshore debt recovery. Talk to AMPAC now about your requirements and we will explain the collection process best suited to your circumstances.
- Review of Credit Documentation – Do you need your terms and conditions updated? Our team can review your terms of trade and advise you on how best to protect yourself from slow paying customers.
AMPAC Online – 24 Hour Online Access
- AMPAC Online provides convenient access to your portfolio from your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Instantly upload documents and other supporting documents for your account manager to review
- Access updates and detailed management reports in CSV, PDF and Word Documents
- Quickly upload debts for recovery action
- Issue instructions and communicate with your account manager in real-time
AMPAC’s Debtor Portal allows your customers to:
- Make a full or partial payment of their debt immediately
- Request a payment arrangement
- Review previous payments
- Communicate with AMPAC
- Check their balance
Send your online enquiry here and we’ll answer any questions about your case.
Contact one of the following debt recovery experts directly:
(Melbourne) Stephen Maloney – 0401 710 0553
(Sydney) Mark Logue – 0409 749 709
(Perth) Colin Phillis – 0448 001 313