AMPAC’s International Debt Recovery Service In Perth Delivers Results In Times Of Financial Uncertainty
An unpaid international debt can be one of the most difficult and time-consuming tasks you will face in business. You need to understand the laws and regulations in different countries, know how to deal with multi-currency cases and try to overcome the massive obstacle of language barriers.
Thankfully, there is an easier way to find closure in times of financial uncertainty. AMPAC have the negotiation skills, technology and resources to boost your chance of a successful international debt recovery in Perth.
International Debt Recovery Is No Longer As Difficult As It Used To Be
In today’s world, it has become increasingly difficult for debtors to hide overseas.
Our skip tracing abilities scope out overseas activity to quickly locate debtors and their assets. Our global network of debt collectors help us to overcome language barriers, and initiate contact with debtors to assess their capacity to pay.
If your debtor is unwilling to pay, we can help you proceed with legal action and enforcement in accordance with the country’s rules and regulations.
AMPAC Online – 24 Hour Real Time Access
AMPAC online is the easiest way to upload and manage your accounts.
- Accessible on your PC, smart phone, tablet or mobile device
- Upload supporting evidence – credit documentation, invoices and contracts
- Receive and view documents from AMPAC
- Obtain detailed management reports in CSV, PDF and Word formats
- Communicate with your account manager in real time
- View and print statements online
Payment Gateway For Debtors
Debtors you refer to us for international debt recovery in Perth have 24-hour access to our secure online payment gateway.
- Make full or partial payments
- Communicate with the AMPAC team
- Create a new payment plan
- Receive documents as evidence for payments received
Have Any Questions?
AMPAC will gladly answer any questions you may have about our international debt recovery in Perth. Call one of the following offices and our team will help you:
Colin Phillis - 0448 001 313 (Perth)/p>
Fill out our online contact form and we will respond to you as soon as possible.