AMPAC Online is available to clients 24 hours, 7 days a week via PC, tablet or smartphone. The convenience of real-time access to your matters means you are always up to date and in control of your portfolio.
Using AMPAC Online you can:
- Load matters online
- Attach correspondence including credit applications, invoices and other documents
- View documents received by AMPAC relating to your matters
- Obtain detailed management reports in CSV, PDF and Word formats
- Issue instructions and communicate with your Account Manager
- View and print statements online
Clients with high volumes of debt to load can take advantage of AMPAC’s powerful data importer to automatically upload: new matters, payment data, notes data and all other aspects of their portfolio. Data can be received and exported via CSV, Excel, Text, Tab, Fixed Length formats.
AMPAC’s online payment gateways are PCI compliant which means your debtors will trust us with their sensitive payment card information, making recovery that much easier.
In addition, when you deal with AMPAC Debt Recovery your information is passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is the current industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us at: email@example.com